Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Carolyn + Ronnie | Wedding - Larkfield Manor, Northport

Their Love Story
Ronnie's mom was persistent in her trying to get Ronnie and Carolyn together, she just knew they would be perfect for each other. After a year of trying they finally caved in and decided to go on a blind date. And she was right! They were perfect for each other, they compliment each other in every way.

Their Wedding
Carolyn and onnie decided to have a "first look" down at Northport harbor before the ceremony so they would be able to enjoy their cocktail hour. The groomsmen took a bus down and waited for the girls to arrive. When I arrived looking for my 10 groomsmen I couldn't find them anywhere. I started to panic. I mean who looses 10 groomsmen in black tuxedos?!?! That's when my senses hit me and I decided to check the local bars and sure enough that's where they were.

Their ceremony was at the beautiful Larkfield Manor just at sunset followed by another outstanding Larkfield party. The dance floor was packed all night.


Their advice for the newly engaged
"Keep laughing together and don't let the stress of wedding planning get to you. Enjoy each other as much as you can."

See more photos at
http://sandirufophotography.pass.us/brandifino

No comments:

Post a Comment