Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kristin + Russ | Wedding - Aruba (yes, Aruba)/Captain Bills

Their Love Story...

Kristin and Russ met 11 years ago at a friends house and the rest is history.

Their Wedding...

 What can I say about Kristin and Russ... I love them! First off I met them back in 2013 for an engagement shoot with their adorable rescue pup, Penny. We had such a good time and they explained they were getting married in Aruba. The next time I heard from them was to ask if I would photograph their wedding, duh! of course I would! I honestly could go on and on about how amazing the whole experience was but you could see from the photos.

The ceremony took place on the beach at Mancebo Beach Resort, followed by an intimate dinner at Pinchos Bar and Grill. The next day, despite all the celebrating we went out on a Russ driven jeep tour of the less tourist side of the island. Kristen was such a trooper and wanted to do everything! What daredevils these two are!

Back in NY, a month later the two hosted a lovely reception with all their friends and family that were unable to attend the Aruba wedding.

Thank you Kristin and Russ for trusting me to capture those once in a lifetime moments.XOXO


Their advice for the newly engaged...

"No matter how stressful wedding planning is, try your best to enjoy the moment and remember why you are doing this. "

See more at http://sandirufophotography.pass.us/hyman

No comments:

Post a Comment