Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Melissa and Rob Get Hitched at Raphael Vineyard

One of my favorite, silly, goofy, fun couples; Melissa and Rob had a perfect wedding day at Raphael Vineyard - My favorite venue! What could go wrong? Absolutely nothing and if it did Melissa certainly wouldn't let it ruin her day. Melissa's beautiful vintage style combined with the rustic outdoor vibe of the vineyard plus the tractor we couldn't get enough of, was awesome. Raphael Vineyards puts on a show like no other venue, the incredible sunlight that shines through the Italian Villa windows onto the sparking glasses and centerpieces always seems to captivate me. This place had me at hello :)

One thing I especially like about this wedding is that Melissa was going to have a good time no matter what and it showed in her photos. We even had to make an "outtake" folder for all her silly faces, which honestly were some of my favorites!

Congrats Melissa and Rob!
XOXO
 
To see more from Melissa and Rob's Wedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment