Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sandcastle Spectacular Reception - Sophia and Danny!

Danny and I hit it off right away when we discovered that we are both in love with Red Velvet cupcakes :)

Danny and Sofia's wedding was incredible. Sofia's very generous Greek family were so kind and willing to explain all of the cultural ceremonies and icons, it was great to learn so much about their country and their traditions. Even though Sofia's family kept the traditions alive Sofia was nothing short of a modern day Greek Bride. Her dress was probably the most beautiful I have ever seen as well as her smile.

After the traditional ceremony in St Paul's Greek Church, we headed over to The Sandcastle in Franklin Square. My first time at this venue and I was impressed by the grand ballroom. You truly have to see it with your own eyes. I loved the mixture of Greek dancing and top hits, plus I enjoyed working with my favorite videographer Mike @ Infinite Productions.

What a fabulous wedding! Congrats to Sofia and Danny!
Check out more photos of Sofia and Danny:

No comments:

Post a Comment