Thursday, June 13, 2013

Over the barrell at Raphael Vineyards

Of course dating the boss has it's perks, but marrying him 4 years later at Raphael Vineyard is even better! Kristen meet Rich while working under him in a restaurant. It wasn't long before they were inseparable and moved in together. Rich a wine expert at his current job decided that a Long Island vineyard would be the perfect place to celebrate their wedding, however, I didn't see much wine drinkers there. But I definitely think Raphael should have stocked up on Jameson, since this was the drink of choice for this crazy crowd.

Kristen and Rich along with their family and friends partied, and partied, and partied all night long. This was a wild one and I loved every minute. Don't think me or my camera missed any one of the half dozen guests that took a spill on the dance floor.
What a great party!  Congrats Kristen and Rich!
Check out more from Kristen and Rich's gallery:

No comments:

Post a Comment